View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 AM

Talking Introduction

Hello Everyone! I'm Stephanie from Mississippi! I have been in this business for more than 18 years. That's an accomplishment I'm proud of. I have worked for a few larger companies and decided it's time to do my own thing. It's hard to get started when you have to pay bills and build a business but I know I can do it.
I started when my children were 4 and 6. They are both now grown and married. (Thank Goodness) It wasn't easy raising them. A friend of my sisters came to my house and said, yall load up we are going to a sex party. Now I'm thinking...... UM no I'm not. I was 23 at the time and very shy. Well she explained what kind of party it was so my sister and I decided to go with her. The lady kept talking about all the money she could make and there were a few products that I could get for free if I hosted a party. So I wrote the lady a letter to host a party. YES wrote her a letter and put it in the mail. (this was before everyone had cellphones or even personal computers). I had a party at my house and she's still talking about all this money she was making, so I asked her to show me proof. She did, and here I am 18 years later. I'm curious to know how everyone got started.