CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Affiliate's Sites Feedback

Old 01-21-2012, 07:24 AM

Default finally got traffic but no buys?

My traffic is finally starting to pick up - 346visitors this week, but no buyers? Even advertising a 20% off coupon.....

Is this good, bad, or normal?

http://www.hernaughtydrawer.com
Old 01-28-2012, 10:12 PM

It really depends on where the traffic is coming. For good organic traffic you could assume a .5 conversion rate. So you on the slow side of normal in my opinion.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:36 PM

Id say remove the top selling, staff pics, and whats new columns, change out some of the featured items (by default everyone starts with the same feat products at the bottom) Get a facebook page twitter page and pinterest page for your site and connect them all with the social sharing widgets. A blog wouldn't hurt either. Its a good looking banner but if people used that 20% off code you'll only make 5% Id say take the discount code down from the webpage and put that on your facebook twitter and pinterest pages. That will attract the customer along with good content and descriptions. Also think of starting a youtube channel.

Adult Full Tilt
SexToyFunPlus+
Like Adult Full Tilt on Facebook
Old 05-14-2013, 06:02 PM

Smile Keep at it :)

Hello I can make a footer for your website for just 20$, if you would like an example email me at roberto17varela@gmail.com or Skype at losyankeesrober

Remember the footer gives you the last opportunity to impress your buyer. Your site is fine I like the colors, but is missing some trust. Also try advertising on Craigslist, Backspace,Make a Facebook, it takes time to get sales. Put some effort into it and you will see progress. Also if you would like I can write articles of any topic 400 to 700 words for just 25 dollar ea.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:17 PM

IMHO, It looks like you have to many clashing colors or themes I would say. Its a little rough on the eyes. Keep it basic and simple.

As for the traffic, where is it coming from? If your not getting any buyers you might not be in a online retail setting. Think about that one.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:47 PM

Try centering your top banner and remove the staff picks etc. Making a slimlined clean site is where it's at. Try playing with some pink tones throughout to give it some personal flavor. As far as the traffic, like what was previously stated, depends on where the traffic is from ... whats your bounce rate?
Old 08-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Try targeting your traffic. For example, when you post a link to your site don't just post a general link to the home page. Instead, post a link on a lesbian forum for example directly to a category that might interest lesbians. This decreases the amount of time they have to search and will send them to a part of your site that has products they want.

You can do this for straight guys as well. Link them directly to the realistic masturbators for example. Make sure to use appropriate anchor text.

The list goes on, you can target gays and send them to fleshjack or the gay dvd's.

Do a lot of variety and keep track of what's selling/working. You can use google analytics and statcounter to see where your traffic is coming from. Eventually you may find a niche that works well, then focus more of your efforts in those areas.

EDIT: Also, use the default theme unless you know what you're doing with CSS/HTML. Look and design has a lot to do with conversions and can affect sales a lot. It looks like some of your alignment is off visually and may put a lot of people off as unprofessional. You can use mspaint or photoshop to white out the name sex toy fun and just replace it with your name.

Last edited by IntenseVibes; 08-03-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:44 AM

Wow - great advise given here for the basics for targeted marketing, but I do wonder if the OP is reading it a year and a half later.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyGoodnight View Post
Wow - great advise given here for the basics for targeted marketing, but I do wonder if the OP is reading it a year and a half later.
I thought someone might read it