CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Affiliate's Sites Feedback

Old 04-30-2015, 05:43 PM

Red face TheVibratorStore.net feedback please

Hello everyone, I have been up and down these forums trying to make my site pop!. I really like this community.

I joined MyFreeWebsite last year just before the switch to AdultShopping. Because I like everything in place and perfect if possible it has led to me not going full on with my website, however I would LOVE for this community to please give me your feedback on the site.

I am not the best at photoshop and all so it probably will take me longer to fix graphical stuff. I still want to do more with the text color, specially the hyperlinks on categories and products being orange. However i remember reading that these have a better conversion?

The website is http://www.thevibratorstore.net. I am finishing setting up the social media still and blog. Got a lot of plans!

Thank you!.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:08 AM

Welcome. You site looks pretty darn good. Personally I would change the background image. It's very distracting and I feel it takes away from the content. My eyes keep wondering around the page and not staying focused on the content. Personally I prefer solids or gradients.

But overall it looks good. Keep p the good work.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:19 AM

I really like the site and the choice of colors. Personally, the background doesn't bother me, but I can see how it might be distracting.

Because banners don't convert well, but the cat icons do, I would move banners to the bottom of the page. I would also add some original content about vibrators (a short write up, about vibrators, the types of vibrators, maybe some stats about orgasms & vibrators, and how your store is the cure for a happy libido).

Also, I would change the bestsellers to vibrators, and try to promote that niche. You could even add a vibrator video somewhere on the front page (videos convert very well), on the Magic Wand Original, or another popular selling vibrator.

Great job on the site!

Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 05-01-2015, 08:08 AM

Default Thanks!

Thank you both for the valuable feedback.

I still need to work on that personal content Domina however reading your post gave me a good idea of where to go. Also i will be moving the banners and categories.

Orgasmic, thanks for the background recommendation. I will be trying some gradients as well, sadly the graphical side will take me a lil longer.

I will work on all of these
Old 05-01-2015, 01:35 PM

Try this for making a gradient for the background.

http://www.grsites.com/generate/group/4000/?
Old 05-01-2015, 11:40 PM

Nice looking site. I like those social icons... (might still that idea, but those particular ones mind you). Background didn't bother me.

Only thing I saw:
Good Job.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:35 AM

Orgasmic, thanks for the link ill be playing with that hopefully today or tomorrow.

NoveltySecrets, thanks for your input. The social icons are cool and i see you place them on your site and they look nice!!. I fell asleep playing with tables last night . Thanks for telling e about the broken link as well. I make that mistake more often than not
Old 05-03-2015, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevibratorstore.net View Post
Thanks for telling e about the broken link as well. I make that mistake more often than not
As do I. Sometimes with in my social media posts and it's only when someone points it out that I know. I have since began pre-checking and checking all my links (ocd'ish). It's not always my fault lol. I use google url shortener (I use anything google..) and sometimes I find my social media post have dead goo.gl links. Not sure if that is a operator error (me) or google (known issue).
Old 05-03-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoveltySecrets View Post
As do I. Sometimes with in my social media posts and it's only when someone points it out that I know. I have since began pre-checking and checking all my links (ocd'ish). It's not always my fault lol. I use google url shortener (I use anything google..) and sometimes I find my social media post have dead goo.gl links. Not sure if that is a operator error (me) or google (known issue).
Mine is totally PEBCAK (problem exists between chair and keyboard)... I like to type fast... Need to ocd a lil more.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasmic View Post
Try this for making a gradient for the background.

http://www.grsites.com/generate/group/4000/?
orgasmic, I finally got to work on a gradient for the background. I tried the website but said I had to register.

I created a light pink to blue gradient with photoshop.

Any input?

Tags
custom, feedback, html, social media, store