CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > STC General Discussion

Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 AM

Exclamation Stc Wants Your Feedback!!!

Hello,

New in 2010 STC will be posting questions and surveys in this forum.
We are anxious to hear your feedback (positive and negative). We will be using the feedback to improve policies, procedures and your overall account & shopping experience.

Regards,
Autumn
Old 01-04-2010, 10:04 AM

Default Vendor Information Pages

1. Have you used our new Vendor Information Pages?
sample pages;
http://shop.sextoyclub.com/vendor.ph...club&vendor=MC
http://shop.sextoyclub.com/vendor.ph...lub&vendor=ELD

2. Are the Vendor Information pages helpful?

3. What can we do to improve the Vendor Information Pages?
Old 01-21-2010, 09:37 PM

We launched the redesign of SexToyClub.com any feedback?????
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn O'Bryan View Post
Hello,

New in 2010 STC will be posting questions and surveys in this forum.
We are anxious to hear your feedback (positive and negative). We will be using the feedback to improve policies, procedures and your overall account & shopping experience.

Regards,
Autumn
Hello Autumn,

A couple of suggestions:

1. Is there anyway to speed up getting the status of orders?

For example: Yesterday morning @ approximately 7:30 AM PDT I submitted an MC Vendor UPS Red order as of today 5:30 PM the order status is still 1001 "Order in progress." 7:30 AM PDT is well before noon on the east coast, so I would think that MC Vendor had plenty of time to get an item packaged and ready for shipping that evening if it's a rush order, however I might be wrong. At any rate, it would be nice getting status on shipped items for Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments sooner then 48 hours, 3 Day and ground can wait for the normal time.

2. Would it be possible to add a switch to STC API so that an order can be fully automatic?

For example: Currently an order submitted to the API goes into "Pending Uploaded DS Orders" and must be completed manually by us. If the order is accepted by STC and we the drop shipper wish it. Can your system automatically charge us and put the order in queue for STC processing?

In general I have no complaints!

There is an occasionaly data feed error or missing image, but STC staff fix these problems as soon as they are noticed or notified. With the number of products and vendors STC has I'm amazed at how few problems there are.
Kudos to all the staff!!
Software: STCtoAZ, STCtoCart, STCtoPresta, STCtoOC, WCtoSTC
View testimonials:
http://sextoysites.net/reviews.php
Old 02-09-2010, 12:48 AM

"Kudos to all the staff!!"

I agree, Things have been very smooth, now that orders are starting to trickle in.. between you guys and Mike's software to keep all these products updated I've got a nice little automated business...

Rusty
PleasurePlayToys.com

"In general I have no complaints!

There is an occasionaly data feed error or missing image, but STC staff fix these problems as soon as they are noticed or notified. With the number of products and vendors STC has I'm amazed at how few problems there are.
Kudos to all the staff!!"

Adult Toys

Atlanta Jobs
Old 03-25-2010, 08:40 AM

1. Is there anyway to speed up getting the status of orders?

For example: Yesterday morning @ approximately 7:30 AM PDT I submitted an MC Vendor UPS Red order as of today 5:30 PM the order status is still 1001 "Order in progress." 7:30 AM PDT is well before noon on the east coast, so I would think that MC Vendor had plenty of time to get an item packaged and ready for shipping that evening if it's a rush order, however I might be wrong. At any rate, it would be nice getting status on shipped items for Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments sooner then 48 hours, 3 Day and ground can wait for the normal time.

We are researching this it appears to possibly be a data issue that we are working on.

2. Would it be possible to add a switch to STC API so that an order can be fully automatic?

For example: Currently an order submitted to the API goes into "Pending Uploaded DS Orders" and must be completed manually by us. If the order is accepted by STC and we the drop shipper wish it. Can your system automatically charge us and put the order in queue for STC processing?

We are moving off of our current system within the next few weeks and this is included.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM

Lightbulb

Hello Autumn,

Some more suggestions:
  • Future changes should be preceded with a FAQ's update to help avoid problems. I know FAQ's usually follow any changes. However if someone attempts to answer questions a head of time this will reduces stress and flooding of questions after any new changes.

For example the location of the new API would have been nice to know. Along with other changes that was done to the API.
  • The new user back end needs tweaking. Order History has status for the following available:

Pending | Cancelled | Approved | On Hold

Which isn't being used correctly or as intended. For example DKRM1373-MC shows "Approved" on the Order History, however if you click the link to that invoice it shows in Order Contents: This Vendor Order has been Cancelled

To make matters even more confusing. An API status check of this invoice says: Order in progress
  • With the old system we could edit the order information or cancel an order directly in the system.

I'm not saying we need to go completely back to that, however for any order in "Pending" status the ability to cancel / delete or make changes to the address should be available.

I don't think the ability to change products is needed here, a cancel / delete order would be fine and then have our customers re-order correctly if they want. However some might make a mistake in spelling with their address so we should be able to correct if needed so there isn't any shipping problems.

Correcting the one example above does nothing for the rest of the errors! Which is clearly evident in the whole "Order History"!
View testimonials:

Last edited by Ferenczy; 04-08-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 AM

Unhappy Connecting to STC / CNV etc. and Firewall Rules!

STC Staff,

I'm all about security, my server gets hundreds of hack attempts per day. I block whole country IP blocks to help reduce the attempts. I'm sure your web sites / servers get many more. So I fully understand the need for security and the reason for firewall rules.

However those rules should not compromise us your customers from connecting and conducting business as usual.

I was totally surprised when last night I and many of my STCtoCart customers could not connect to STC API. I later discovered that this blocking extended to feeds.cnv.com for downloading images.

Might I suggest that for whatever firewall software you're using (IPChains / IPTables) you need to incorporate a whitelist text file so we are not blocked in the course of doing normal business with you!

A simple adjustment to the STC account area can have a form for us to give domain IP numbers that can be added to the whitelist automatically.

This way you can make the rules as restrictive as you see fit and we your legitimate customers won't be affected!

Personally I think this should be top high priority. Your Security affects us all!
View testimonials:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Erik

We received 3 IP addresses last night to "unblock", however none of them were actually blocked.

Either we were not given the right IP addresses to unblock, or there is some other problem.

I am happy to dig into this more, but I need folks to email me (erik at cnv dot com) with their IP addresses if they think they are blocked.

I only block IP addresses if there are a ton of hack attempts (logins to the machines) or bots that are beating up the servers with too many open connections, or not honoring robots.txt. We have a lot of customers, and having a single person consume 400 or 500 open connections simultaneously is not good for our servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferenczy View Post
STC Staff,

I'm all about security, my server gets hundreds of hack attempts per day. I block whole country IP blocks to help reduce the attempts. I'm sure your web sites / servers get many more. So I fully understand the need for security and the reason for firewall rules.

However those rules should not compromise us your customers from connecting and conducting business as usual.

I was totally surprised when last night I and many of my STCtoCart customers could not connect to STC API. I later discovered that this blocking extended to feeds.cnv.com for downloading images.

Might I suggest that for whatever firewall software you're using (IPChains / IPTables) you need to incorporate a whitelist text file so we are not blocked in the course of doing normal business with you!

A simple adjustment to the STC account area can have a form for us to give domain IP numbers that can be added to the whitelist automatically.

This way you can make the rules as restrictive as you see fit and we your legitimate customers won't be affected!

Personally I think this should be top high priority. Your Security affects us all!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:36 AM

Email sent API response is still:

Code:
500 Connect failed: connect: Connection refused; Connection refused
Content-Type: text/plain
Client-Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:22:01 GMT
Client-Warning: Internal response

500 Connect failed: connect: Connection refused; Connection refused
View testimonials: