CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Vendors

Old 04-28-2010, 11:17 PM

Default Which is the best vendor

Which vendors are most reliable MC, EF, or ELD since those have the most items. Do they all sell the same quality product? Any extra info from people who have previously ordered will be helpful.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoney View Post
Which vendors are most reliable MC, EF, or ELD since those have the most items. Do they all sell the same quality product? Any extra info from people who have previously ordered will be helpful.
Also include shipping times and things like that. And has anyone had any difficulties returning a product with any of these vendors? Thanks in advance for the feedback

Last edited by bmoney; 04-29-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to The Devil In Me

All about the same. As for shipping it depends where you live, I use MC and EF cause I live in NY state and the shipping is fast! order on monday and get it by friday regular ground shipping. I try to keep the same vendors with my purchases keeps shipping cost down ..... way down compared to ELD located in Colorado, MC and EF located in NJ. The merchandise is prety much the same, some might have different packaging, some prices may be higher. Hope that helps.
Although I have not been able to do any parties lately do to a back injury in December the shipping is important to me cause I get last minute parties and can order product that I need fast!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil In Me View Post
All about the same. As for shipping it depends where you live, I use MC and EF cause I live in NY state and the shipping is fast! order on monday and get it by friday regular ground shipping. I try to keep the same vendors with my purchases keeps shipping cost down ..... way down compared to ELD located in Colorado, MC and EF located in NJ. The merchandise is prety much the same, some might have different packaging, some prices may be higher. Hope that helps.
Although I have not been able to do any parties lately do to a back injury in December the shipping is important to me cause I get last minute parties and can order product that I need fast!
that is smart i forgot to check the vendors location. and yea i noticed EF like almost have higher prices than MC all the time.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Administrator

MC and ELD should have similar prices and seem to be the best at shipping quickly. EF is a bit more expensive and we have a few more customer service issues with them compared to MC and ELD.
I mention those 3 because they are large with many similar items. Most of our other vendors have unique items so the issue is more about whether you want that item or not rather than price.
Some of the other vendors especially ones that make items to order may be slower in shipping than MC, ELD, or EF . . . we need to get a little better in making that info available to you before ordering.
SexToyDave.com
https://plus.google.com/114367930697735138815/posts