CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > STC General Discussion

Old 07-03-2010, 03:56 AM

Default Wholesale Pricing

I just signed up for STC and am waiting for my account to be approved. The site says that wholesale pricing is 40-50% less that retail pricing.

When I log in, as an example, I see that item CNVAX-c-59 is priced at $21.53. I assume this price is 'retail'? If I'm buying wholesale, my price should be 40-50% less this figure?

Thanks!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:22 AM

The price you see on www.sextoyclub.com is the wholesale price.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:43 AM

Thanks! I noticed on the 'how to become qualified' page that after 2 wholesale orders I can become qualified, but if I mail in my business license, tax id certificate I can cut the requirements in half. Does this mean that I have to place 1 order before I can be qualified, or if I fax in my info today can I become qualified before placing the first order? Thanks!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:29 AM

You can become Qualified after placing a few successful orders. Usually, a member can become Qualified after 2 successful wholesale orders or 10 successful drop ship orders. Successful is defined as charged, processed and delivered.

We can cut those requirements in half for businesses located in the United States, if you fax us a copy of your business/reseller's certificate and a copy of your Tax ID certificate to 425-988-0269.

For businesses located outside of the United States, the requirements for elevating the wholesale account to qualified status are the same, however orders must be paid for via a bank wire transfer for any amount or PayPal payment for $1000 or less.

After we go over the documents, we may schedule further communication with you to talk about your current business status and how you plan to take it to the next level. Please also send us your domain name if you are selling online. (We reserve the right to refuse to qualify any customer for any reason.)