CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Tools You Can Use

Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Turnkey eCommerce Solutions

Default Turnkey Drop Ship Store from SexToyWebsites

Hi everyone!

SexToyWebsites is having a Back-To-School special for the month of August.

For all new store orders, now through the end of August, we are offering a $75.00, one time discount. Simply use Promotional Code AUG2010 during checkout.

Please feel free to contact us on OUR website with any questions you may have. Please do not ask any questions on this forum as it is not our forum.

We would like to thank Dave Levine for graciously giving us permission to post our offer.

Last edited by SexToyWebsites; 05-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 PM

Hi everyone!

SexToyWebsites is having a Summer is Finally Over special for the month of September.

For all new store orders, now through the end of September, we are offering a $75.00, one time discount. Simply use Promotional Code SEPT2010 during checkout.

Please feel free to contact us on OUR website with any questions you may have. Please do not ask any questions on this forum as it is not our forum.

We would like to thank Dave Levine for graciously giving us permission to post our offer.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:47 AM

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of last month's special.

SexToyWebsites is having a Halloween special for the month of October.

For all new store orders, now through the end of October, we are offering a $75.00, one time discount. Simply use Promotional Code OCT2010 during checkout.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:51 PM

What shopping cart does your company use? I currently hav a depotnet site I wanted to switch since mine dissapered and depotnet isn't responding to my messages. Are you still running specials?
Old 11-18-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexToyWebsites View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by noveltyvault View Post
What shopping cart does your company use? I currently hav a depotnet site I wanted to switch since mine dissapered and depotnet isn't responding to my messages. Are you still running specials?
Hi NoveltyVault,

Please send us a ticket with your questions (as this is not our forum).

Thanks!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
SexToyWebsites is great and Denis is a ton of help. You can't go wrong with these guys.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:43 PM

Default Easy to use

Quote:
As a former Depotnet customer ... I can tell you that switching to Sextoywebsites will be a good decision!

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 05-25-2012, 03:29 PM

Default Important Notice to SexToyWebsites customers

To our existing SexToyWebsites customers:

We have sent out an email explaining how SexToyClub's new Bronze/Silver/Gold feed packages effect YOU - Please check your email.

EXISTING SexToyWebsites customers may contact us by opening a new support ticket on SexToyWebsites. Please do NOT post your questions here.

Thank you.

We would like to thank Dave Levine for graciously giving us permission to post our announcement.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:11 PM

Default UPDATE: We're getting close

We are getting close to accepting new clients.

Our apologies to those who have been patiently waiting in the wings. We would have preferred not to have to shut down and basically redo everything, however it was the only way with the new feed requirements.

We will announce when we are ready to accept new clients and in assisting them with selling SexToyClub's products.

Thank you.

We would like to thank Dave Levine for graciously giving us permission to post our announcement.