CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > SexToyFun.com Announcements

Old 11-02-2016, 07:50 AM

Exclamation Older Sites Not Working?

Did I miss something some where? Has CNV disabled the Old Affiliate program (Non-AdultShopping.com) sites... I tried to Login to the Old SexToy.com Affiliate Program and the Links are No Good as well. http://www.sextoy.com/aff_login.php

I kept 1 of my sites on the old platform just for the Wishlist option and now that site is gone. All links pointing to it now go to a 404 error page at www.sextoy.com.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:09 AM

Yes, all sites that didn't move over to Adultshopping have now been redirected to Sextoy.com.

We have announced this move for over a year to everyone.

Although this link would not have worked anyway-
http://www.sextoy.com/aff_login.php

The old log in was on Myfreewebsite.com.

If you have any issues with the move, please contact support, so we can help you.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 11-02-2016, 08:12 AM

Thank You D..
I remember that was the plan eventually.. Just figured there would have been an update just before the final drop.. And I assume we still don't have Wishlist or E-Gift options for the current program..

Thanks for the quick reply...
Old 11-02-2016, 08:22 AM

We sent out an email newsletter to all affiliates about 2 weeks ago counting down the deadline to Nov 1. So, everyone should have gotten it. I know sometimes these go to spam folders or people don't bother reading them. And, there are sometimes that an affiliate is not on the list (may have opted out, or a tech issue). But, most affiliates should have seen this and the 30 more we sent before it

Unfortunately, we don't have wishlists on the new platform yet. But, sites with wishlists are allowed to stay on the old platform until we create them on AS. If you are one of these, let us know.

No, we don't have gift cards on the new AS either. Not sure that will happen as they were not very popular on the old platform.

Again, please send your concerns to support. If you have a wishlist site, you can stay on the old platform and if you were turned off by mistake I can turn you back on.

If you didn't know about the change, or didn't have enough time to move, let me know and I can turn you back on and give you a week to make the move over. If you need help, I can do that as well. If you have lots of custom pages, let us know (we'll need a spreadsheet with URLs) so we can recreate/ redirect them to your new site on AS.

Thanks for your questions shyguy!
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 05-06-2017, 03:45 PM

I never received any emails as described above (about the move or anything else). I logged into the My Free Website page today and the news section said:

"Move to the new platform before your old store gets shut you down (Nov 1st 2016)
Please note that all affiliates still on our old system (not including Wishlist affiliates) must move over from Sextoyfun/Myfreewebsite to the new platform Adultshopping.com before Nov 1st 2016."

I have one site already at adultshopping, but I have several other affiliate websites that need to be moved over. Is it too late to contact support and have this done? The last message in this post is several months old. Please let me know. If it is too late, then please let me know what I can do. Thanks.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:16 AM

No, it is not too late to move your sites over. You need to log in to MFW, and then follow the directions you see in the Admin as soon as you log in. If you have all your codes/stores under one account (which we recommend) then you only have to do this once and the system will move all of your accounts at once. If you have separate accounts, then you have to move each one by one.
Pop My Cherry Shop