CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > New Member Introductions

Old 10-29-2013, 03:16 PM

Post Greetings!

How's it going guys?

I'm the Co-Owner of Diggity Web Mgmt., a small web development and social media management company. We've built and currently manage a number of websites and website networks. One such network we are currently working on expanding greatly is our DirtyJoes Network, of which SexRUs.com is a member (see my signature for a complete list).

We started off with just EvilToys.com back in early 2001 (and by we I mean my father, at least for legal purposes as I was still underage at that point). After our initial idea of developing EvilToys into an independent wholesaler failed, we decided to change direction and made the site into a SexToySex.com affiliate (predecessor to SexToyFun & MyFreeWebsite). It remains an affiliate site today, 12 years later. Over the course of the next few years, we acquired several other domain names, including SexRUs.com and JoyToys.com, and in turn made each of them into their own SexToySex/SexToyFun affiliate site. Recently, we decided to unify all of them under the banner of the "DirtyJoes Network", which is still yet to be completed. We also decided to add 6 new affiliate sites to the network, all of which are under construction but nearing completion.

At any rate, I wish I could say the reason I came here was just to introduce myself, my company and my sites after being an affiliate for so long - but unfortunately this isn't exactly the case. All of our sites seem to be having a major issue with the top Navigation menu. Namely being that it is refusing to show itself. At first I thought it was simply a problem with the Halloween theme, but then I checked EvilToys.com which doesn't allow for special/holiday themes, and discovered it too was having the same problem. Yet, SexToyFun.com seems to be working without an issue.

We've checked and double checked the customization and content settings for each site, and are completely stumped as to what could be causing the issue. All of our sites are set to show both top and left navigation menus. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, just figured I'd knock out 2 birds with 1 stone.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

EDIT: Nevermind, perhaps I should have searched through these forums a bit more thoroughly before posting that last bit. Found my answer here. I thought it may have something to do with customization settings, but apparently me and the rest of my team overlooked this little gem:

Sex 'R' Us.com | EvilToys.com | JoyToys.com | A1HotSex.com | SexToyMega.ML | SexToy.ga | SexToy.cf | AdultToys.ga | AdultToys.cf | Vibrators.ga | Vibrators.cf | SkankyToys.ml | UPCOMING SITES

Last edited by DirtyJoesNetwork; 10-29-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:15 PM

Glad you figured it out. Also, welcome to the forums! Hopefully you will keep active and continue to post.
Pop My Cherry Shop

Tags
navigation, navigation error, navigation menu, top navigation