CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 04-06-2015, 10:10 PM

Question Pinterest Product Rich Pins

I know this is a long shot and would take a hell of a lot of time; however, is there any chance of implementing Pinterest Product Rich Pins? Meta tags would have to be placed between the <head> </head> tags on every product page and edited (highlighted fields) to reflect the product.
Quote:
<meta property="og:title" content="Name of your product" />
<meta property="og:type" content="product" />
<meta property="og: price:amount" content="1.00" />
<meta property="og: price:currency" content="USD" />
What are the benefits of Rich Pins?
  • Click-Through Rate – improvement in CTR for many merchants. On average, a 70% increase in traffic to your store from Pinterest has been observed when Rich Pins were enabled.
  • Discoverability – your product images become eligible for Pinterest’s own curated categories. The “Gifts” feed, for example, only considers Rich Pins for inclusion.
  • Price Notifications – if you reduce the price of your product or run a sale, customers who repinned your products will receive an email from Pinterest notifying them of the price drop and prompting them to buy.
Again I know this is a long shot, but I thought I would ask. Seeing how we don't have access to product page meta fields.

Last edited by NoveltySecrets; 04-06-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:20 AM

I think they have already started / done it ... looking at your http://www.noveltysecrets.com/produc...erproof+-+Pink page and looking at the page source there are already most of the tags there and a few extra ...
<meta property="og:title" content="Booty Rocket Silicone Probe Waterproof - Pink on Novelty Secrets" />
<meta property="og:type" content="website" />
<meta property="og:url" content="http://www.noveltysecrets.com/product/3599/SE039705" />
<meta property="og:image" content="http://d1o1wlqwda3y1b.cloudfront.net/A-MC/SE039705_3.jpg" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Booty Call Booty Rocket is available in two colors: Black and Pink. Each sold separately. Soft and pliable vibrating Silicone probes for anal sex for women and men. Ribbed or tapered for personalized pleasure. 10 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation. Easy to operate. Push button control with LED light. Safe and pure for body and pleasure. Made using phthalate free, non-toxic materials Silicone probe, ABS plastic with Polyurethane PU Cote cap, ABS plastic with Silver Plating decor ring. Silicone high quality, hygienic man made polymer that is non-porous, durable, soft, flexible, pliable as well as versatile in its application in the sex toy production. Silicone is safe and pure phthalate free. Water based personal lubricant is recommended. Vibrating sex toy requires 1 AA battery, not included. Do not leave battery in the vibrator between uses. Booty Call Booty Rocket is a registered trademark for California Exotic Novelties." />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="Novelty Secrets" />
So I think your Discussion should be about adjust them to the best conversions ... maybe change type from website to product and adding price.

Discrete-Sensations.com

Last edited by Dan O; 04-07-2015 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan O View Post
I think they have already started / done it ... looking at your http://www.noveltysecrets.com/produc...erproof+-+Pink page and looking at the page source there are already most of the tags there and a few extra ...
Yeah I should have checked that and tailored my post to adding the Price. That said, any chances of adding a price? It would be awesome