CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 09-30-2015, 09:23 AM

Exclamation In Stock Alert...URL says www.sextoyfun.com !!

So... I requested to be notified when an item would be in stock again on my site. I get an email indicating the item is now in stock. However, the URL at the top of the email says www.sextoyfun.com !! The URL DOES lead back to my site though. Could the email person fix this ASAP so it shows MY OWN DOMAIN NAME?
Old 10-03-2015, 09:52 AM

This would be a bug. Please send to support.

Thanks!
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 10-03-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominaDoll View Post
This would be a bug. Please send to support.
Why would I do that? You mentioned in a post a while back (which you conveniently deleted, but fortunately I quoted)...
http://forums.sextoyclub.com/showthr...1600#post11600

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominaDoll View Post
rapture: you have a straight line in. just ask your questions there. Yes, sometimes it take a while to get answers. But, you have a live feed to the boss. So always know your words are appreciated, and we do look into every problem. most of them are bugs, so we don't report them. some of them are fix ups for later or now, but we do look at everything you say.

I don't know what else you want?
I'm not even sure why you attacked me, but basically you stated that I should be emailing Dave directly about any issues I have, however that would be just dumb. Actually, that whole post doesn't make sense. Now you say to email support, which is you last time I checked, and since you already read my post...well.......

Like.... what?

Last edited by rapture; 10-03-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Sorry if our policy has not been clear.

1. If you find a bug (something not working) please submit to support (AKA Domina) ASAP. affiliates@adultproductsupport.com
Domina can keep you updated. Some bugs get fixed immediately, others can take a while.

2. The forum is a place to ask questions and discuss ideas mostly with other affiliates. But Domina does try to answer as well.

If you submit bugs to support, it is much easier for us to track and follow through. We may miss them or be late or not respond directly on bugs submitted to the forum.

Sorry for any confusion and we will get back to you on the one you just submitted.
SexToyDave.com
https://plus.google.com/114367930697735138815/posts
Old 10-06-2015, 08:21 AM

rapture,

Another reason why I ask to send bugs to support, is that we may need extra information, such as the product page and email you received in this case, to troubleshoot the issue.

I am not picking on you rapture, I ask everyone to send bugs to support so we can track them and follow up. I can't track bugs in the forum.

Thanks for your understanding.
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 10-06-2015, 02:15 PM

Thanks Dave for responding.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the hard work of the whole team.

Domina, it's just that that post, which was deleted, kinda threw me back, when I thought we were "getting along". And as per this, http://forums.sextoyclub.com/showthread.php?t=2236, I really never did get an email from Dave about my ideas, so am kinda lost about that.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:32 AM

rapture... Sorry, like I said it is very hard for me to follow up on things in the forum. If I can answer right away, then I do. But, it is much better to either email me directly, or email support, that way I can track it better to make sure I reply.

I get over 100 emails a day, so it takes time to get answers back from people, submit bugs, answer questions, etc.. and conversations in the forums get lost in the shuffle.

Sometimes I never get answers back too. So I can't answer something if I don't get an answer back. And, everyone else is busy as well.

I do remember your email with all your ideas, bugs, and fixes and Dave would have sent them to the development team to look at, but we don't always have time to respond to a large list of ideas like that as well. These ideas are put on a list of priorities and then that is discussed at the programmers meetings when they make their plans for upcoming projects.

Although some ideas are important it still may take them a long time (if ever) to get implemented, because there are just so many projects we are working on at one time.

Certainly bugs are very important and we do try to fix those asap.

Hope that clarifies.

Thanks!
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 10-07-2015, 09:57 AM

PS: Back in stock emails have been fixed to use the correct domain name.
Pop My Cherry Shop