CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 11-05-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Has Anyone received an ETA on this (and other) items requests and bugs?

As much as I'm digging the new platform as a whole, I have yet to transition into it "Live" for certain elements I'm still hoping/waiting to occur. I just want to be able to (like most Aff's) keep the ability to customize as much as possible to keep the site Original. Some of the options we have now (great as they are) cannot be moved, changed and really customized to keep all of us from looking too similar..

1. Removing a Category from the Menu, Disables the Category Link itself and still removes the Products in that Category from the site!
That is the way the category tool is supposed to work. To remove categories and products from the site for niche sites.

What did you want it to do?

Quote:
2. Wishlist transition? Still need this before I can effectively move to the new platform..
This is the next big project and we are working on this now. It is not a fast or easy project to do, so it is taking time to do it right.

Quote:
3. Menu Category Link Re-Ordering? Also, the Ability to Use Custom Page Links in the Menu structure and Move them throughout the menu instead of leaving them in just "More" dropdown area?
This is on our list as well, but is not a huge priority. You can actually create your own menu with HTML & CSS to use instead if you really want this bad enough.

Quote:

I have been waiting 10 Months to transition, playing with the new platform... But I really need to have some of the stuff we've been waiting for to swap over..
Sorry, it is taking us longer for the Wishlists than originally expected. This is an important project, and we want to make sure it is down right.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 11-05-2015, 11:05 AM

Hi D...

Thank you for the reply/update..

I was just hoping that I could remove the category link from the menu, But still allow the products to appear when doing a Search. Or say I used a Custom Image Link for the "Clearance" Products but didn't want it to appear in the Main Menu itself.. Those kinds of things.

But now I have hope, at least the option to reorder/move the Category Items around the menu position is on the list for the future. This would help, having everything turned on and allowing us to move them around the structure would help make things look more custom. I just don't like the order the system puts them in.. Guess I'll rethink the Menu and maybe restyle it another way for now.

I knew the wishlist move would be a challenge, since it involves so many processes and outside sources. But, I agree.. it does need to be done right.. So, patiently waiting.

Again, thanks love for all the work/time you have committed here.. Never un-noticed or unappreciated the last several years I have been with cnv! So, Thank You!
Old 11-05-2015, 11:27 AM

Glad I can help shyguy.

Pop My Cherry Shop