CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Party Planners

Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM

Default Home Party Question

Are there any guys out there doing the home parties? If so, how successful are you? I've currently got an affiliate site and I want to branch out and start doing the home parties. I just don't want to start something that is destined for failure before I start. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 AM

I don't know of any guys doing it around where I live, but I think that would be a great idea if you catch just the right angle. I don't know if you would be successful a housewife parties. Many women might not feel comfortable buying from a man.
You could hit it from the man's angle though. Set up for bachelor parties or 21 parties. Help men pick stuff out their women will actually like....not just what they wish their women would like.
You could also help women buy toys for their husbands. Same thing as above. Help them pick out products their husbands will enjoy. You could give couple parties too.
I think the main thing would be to have the stuff on hand right then to take home.
Keep us updated! I'm interested to see how this goes.

Mishy
xxxtoysetc
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 AM

There used to be a Guy (The Devil In Me) that did home parties that posted here on the Forum on occasion but looks like his site is down now and his last activity here was 09-14-2010 ... but you might be able to look through his posts and get some ideas ... http://forums.sextoyclub.com/member.php?u=24 ... click the statistics tab and then the link "Find all posts by The Devil In Me"

Dan

Discrete-Sensations.com

Last edited by Dan O; 10-05-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:43 AM

well allie i never done that before and never known any guy to, but i do know that if you market it correctly, and advertise it where you can make sales then i think you can do wonderful