CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Industry News & Resources

Old 09-11-2013, 06:55 AM

Default Heeldo Video Goes Viral With 6.7 Million Views and Counting

Heeldo Video Goes Viral With 6.7 Million Views and Counting

Heeldo Appearance on Dave and Chuck The Freak 89X FM Radio Show Receives Nearly 7 Million Views on YouTube

September 4th, 2013 – BERGEN COUNTY, NJ – It’s official – Heeldo has gone viral! The wildly popular foot harness’s YouTube video has been entered into the web vortex of viral videos by receiving over 6.7 million views, with no signs of stopping.

The creators of Heeldo appeared on the popular Dave and Chuck The Freak morning radio show on 89X FM back in Spring of 2012. The audio from the 2:36 minute phone call was then added to YouTube with a slideshow of product photos of the Heeldo harness. The audio featured in the video was recorded during the first of two appearances on the morning radio show.

“It’s pretty unreal,” says Joe Wilson, Director of Marketing and Co-Founder of Heeldo. “We always wanted a viral video and now we finally have one. It’s nice to know that regardless of what other marketing initiatives we are working on, our Heeldo video is being seen on average over 50,000 times per day on YouTube, so it’s always working for us."

In the last 365 days, slightly over 50% of views came from the YouTube watch page with 45% coming from mobile. 73% of viewers are male attributing to 3.6 million total minutes watched.

“This gives us some important demographic data and shows that a mobile presence is absolutely necessary,” says Wilson.

User posts and uploads to popular sites like Reddit, LiveLeak, and mentions by high profile entertainment personalities on Twitter have led to growing popularity for Heeldo on the web.

“We have some huge marketing campaigns hitting towards the end of the year. We will be making a very exciting announcement next month that will include major national coverage of Heeldo,” says Wilson.

You can watch the Heeldo viral video on YouTube here.

About Heeldo:
Heeldo is the first strap on dildo harness for your foot, allowing for hands-free vaginal and anal masturbation for both men and women and is compatible with most harness-friendly dildos and butt plugs.

Heeldo was recently nominated for a 2012 AVN ‘O’ Award for Outstanding Innovation, 2013 AVN Award for Best Fetish Manufacturer, and received 4 XBIZ nominations in the following categories: Innovative Pleasure Product of the Year – Design, Gay/Lesbian Pleasure Product of the Year, Boutique Pleasure Products Company of the Year, and New Pleasure Products Company of the Year.

Since its launch in December 2012, Heeldo has been featured on SiriusXM Satellite Playboy Radio, 89X FM Morning Show with Dave and Chuck the Freak, AVN Magazine, XBIZ Premiere Magazine, StorErotica Magazine, SitchNews.com and other media outlets.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 09-12-2013, 07:06 AM

Im betting that this video didnt go viral and its all fake views.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:20 AM

How could you fake 6.7 Million views?
If you know how, let us know
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 09-12-2013, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominaDoll View Post
How could you fake 6.7 Million views?
If you know how, let us know
There's quite a few blackhat ways to do it, but the easiest would be heading over to Fiverr and buying views. Found one that can do it for just over $5k. (Not that I think this was done via Fiverr gigs, but there's more than one way to skin a cat!)
Old 09-12-2013, 10:44 AM

Wow! Seriously... That type of thing never really never crosses my mind. I see what you mean, people can and do do it. I think it would bring you bad karma/energy though. At least that's how I think.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 09-13-2013, 08:15 AM

Fake, they blocked comments (why would you do that 1st off?) but if you look at the like/dislike buttons (which can ALSO be manipulated) they average about 1 like/dislike every 3000+ views.

Based on some of their OWN other vids on their channel I notice a like/dislike ratio of 1 every 900 or so views. I compared that to a music video which has a 1 like/dislike for every 600 views..

In other words or the number of views they got they get very little "reaction" to it such as a like/dislike, I suspect had they ALLOWED comments we would have seen very few of those as well meaning it is likely fake views.

Or at least some of them.