CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Datafeeds

Old 05-01-2012, 11:51 AM

Default New Datafeed fees $$$ ?

So what does everyone think about the new Datafeed Fees $$$$ ?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM

Default Seem fair on first look ...

While the price to use the feeds if you are not buying through STC may be a little bit high ... I fully understand and back them in their choice ... I said that they should offer what they have finally arrived at over a year ago ...

Because the simple feed can be had easily ... but to take the time to create attributes etc ... is nice ... and very time consuming ... and well time is money.

Dan

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 05-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Administrator

The new feeds are better then ever, the Silver level is comparable to the -02.csv feeds that most are familiar with. The Gold level has even more data and information.

Nobody else provides the amount of information that we provide, and as Dan has mentioned. It costs money to collect and enter all of this data. Maintaining it constantly for free with 2 to 3 hundred new products per month is no longer an option.

Consider the fee an incentive, if you make sales. You can get Silver or Gold level for Free.

$500 in sales for any one month will get you Free access to Silver for 6 months.

$1000 in sales for any one month will get your free access to Gold for 6 months.

Getting close to the above amounts, but just not there yet. Contact us, we can work it out.

We have many Wholesale / Drop ship customers that the new changes hardly affect. Yes they have to use a different feed now, but there is no fees for them because they regularly make enough sales. It's not very hard to have $500.00 in gross sales for a month. We have many doing this amount in our affiliate program alone.

The ones the fees will affect the most are those just starting out, or never purchased from us to begin with.

For those just starting out, consider it a new business expense and an incentive to promote your web site and get it ranked. Don't just build it and think they will come. This business like all others requires work to excel and make a profit.

BTW: Thanks Ken and Dan for opening this subject up. I appreciate your input.
CNV.com
Old 05-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Turnkey eCommerce Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

$500 in sales for any one month will get you Free access to Silver for 6 months.

$1000 in sales for any one month will get your free access to Gold for 6 months.
Hi Mike,

Can you VERIFY that, please?

That's not what the newsletter/announcement received this evening says.

Thank you.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan O View Post
I said that they should offer what they have finally arrived at over a year ago ...

Dan
Hey Dan whats does this mean?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM

Mike I qualify for the silver datafeed by my sales and some months gold.

So im on silver now for 6 months but if i do over 1000 this month will i bump to gold?

Im also wondering how it will affect me because I use someone that handles my datafeed for me and I dont have to give them my datafeeds to do that now.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexToyWebsites View Post
Hi Mike,

Can you VERIFY that, please?

That's not what the newsletter/announcement received this evening says.

Thank you.
Hi Denis,

https://secure2.sextoyclub.com/page/...ed-access.html

How do I earn Silver Access?

We offer FREE Silver Access to Sex Toy Club Members that purchase an average of $500.00 a month and offer a discount for upgrading to Gold Access.

How do I earn Gold Access?

We offer FREE Gold Access to Sex Toy Club Members that purchase an average of $1000.00 a month.

When you earn the free access it will be for 6 months. The whole subscription process is setup for either 1 download or 6 months with daily updates. When you earn free access it is for the 6 month subscription.
CNV.com
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataken View Post
Mike I qualify for the silver datafeed by my sales and some months gold.

So im on silver now for 6 months but if i do over 1000 this month will i bump to gold?

Im also wondering how it will affect me because I use someone that handles my datafeed for me and I dont have to give them my datafeeds to do that now.
Hi Ken,

If you get up to or close to 1000 this month, request an upgrade. I'm sure that the staff will do it for you.

As for places like Depotnet, there system might be in trouble. If they are using one access key for everyone in their system. They could very well lose all access. You can tell this if you've never given them your access key to download the feeds.

Places like SexToyWebsites, uses your access key to download the data feeds. So their customers will be able to download the Silver or Gold level without any problems.
CNV.com
Old 05-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Turnkey eCommerce Solutions

Hi Mike,

This is what was confusing:

Quote:

and

Quote:
We offer FREE Silver Access to Sex Toy Club Members that purchase an average of $500.00 a month and offer a discount for upgrading to Gold Access.

We offer FREE Gold Access to Sex Toy Club Members that purchase an average of $1000.00 a month.
See my confusion?

Newsletter says average, not any one month.

If someone purchases $700 one month and $400 in the other five months, that doesn't come out to an average of $500 / month.

That is my confusion.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexToyWebsites View Post
Hi Mike,

This is what was confusing:

and

See my confusion?

Newsletter says average, not any one month.

If someone purchases $700 one month and $400 in the other five months, that doesn't come out to an average of $500 / month.

That is my confusion.
Hi Denis,

People won't be bouncing around between levels in the short haul, in your example if that person was upgraded to Silver they wouldn't be downgraded until the end of six months. Also someone that gets close to the $500 per month average, like your example can request they get or remain on Silver. Someone that is actively selling and performing will not be penalized for falling short in any given period.

However if the same customer only averages $300 or $400 over a years time. They would have a harder time getting the free access. In those cases, they can just purchase the feeds and make the ROI in roughly two months time.

The web page / newsletter does say average, however as Ken has stated. He makes over $1000 every few months. Someone in this position could easily request a free upgrade based on past performance or a discount for an upgrade because of past performance. It never hurts to ask.
CNV.com