CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Datafeeds

Old 12-02-2013, 10:07 AM

Question Encoding??

[IMG][/IMG]

Im trying to upload ELD-B01.csv to Ewcid.com and I keep getting an error message, theres a "character encoding" and a long list of options to choose from...

What am I doing wrong??
Old 12-02-2013, 10:31 AM

DELETE!! figured it out never mind
Old 12-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarver View Post
DELETE!! figured it out never mind
I thought you previously mentioned very little start up money. So why choose ecwid.com where you will end up paying over $80.00 per month to upload over their 2500 product limit? The MC vendor has 17,000+ products and the ELD vendor has 14,000+ products.

It would be much cheaper in the long run to use one of our recommended turnkey hosting providers that specialize in our data feeds and know our systems / policies.

http://SexToyWebsites.com

and

http://SexToySites.net

Using one of the above you always have someone to assist you because they work with our customers every day.
CNV.com
Old 12-02-2013, 10:58 AM

yep just figured that out the hard way, finally got it to upload and a message popped up saying only 100 maximum products for free trial, look at there priced... ridiculous.....
Old 12-02-2013, 11:01 AM

I just checked out your website you mentioned, not bad pricing, only thing is im trying to sell some products and make a few $$ before I spend any money... which I know seems impossible, but my wife has no idea what im trying to do, and she monitors the bank accounts like a hawk (shes a accountant, its in her blood) and I think she would be more on board with the issue if I could show a little bit of sales....
Old 12-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarver View Post
I just checked out your website you mentioned, not bad pricing, only thing is im trying to sell some products and make a few $$ before I spend any money... which I know seems impossible, but my wife has no idea what im trying to do, and she monitors the bank accounts like a hawk (shes a accountant, its in her blood) and I think she would be more on board with the issue if I could show a little bit of sales....
Then I still suggest you start out as an affiliate http://www.myfreewebsite.com/ you can not beat free and all you need to do is promote your affiliate code or domain name. There are many posts and other affiliates in this forum that will help you out.
CNV.com
Old 12-02-2013, 11:57 AM

Thanks, its looking more and more I should just do affiliating for now, I will start looking more into this today !!