CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > New Member Introductions

Old 10-04-2014, 06:47 AM

Default Hi From NaughtyCandyz

Hi,

NaughtyCandyz.com is alive and I have a steady stream of traffic since 17th September I had a daily 150+ sessions per day according to Google Annalytics. The other part is I did not make any sales yet, and that is a bit concerning. I am making use of Social Networks to drive traffic, at this point Tumblr and Twitter is working well but battling to get Facebook of the ground also just started with Pinterest.

I would like any suggestions , I did keep the site standard as I did not want to mess around to much.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand05 View Post
Hi,

NaughtyCandyz.com is alive and I have a steady stream of traffic since 17th September I had a daily 150+ sessions per day according to Google Annalytics. The other part is I did not make any sales yet, and that is a bit concerning. I am making use of Social Networks to drive traffic, at this point Tumblr and Twitter is working well but battling to get Facebook of the ground also just started with Pinterest.

I would like any suggestions , I did keep the site standard as I did not want to mess around to much.

Thanks
A few questions...

Where are the 150+ sessions coming from? (social media, blogs, search engines, etc.?) Different traffic sources convert quite differently.

Are you targeting a specific niche? Or are you going for anyone looking for sex toys? If it's general, you're competing with thousands of other sites - narrow it down to a niche for better conversions.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:38 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for comment.

Most of my traffic is from Tumblr, Twitter and Google (Mostly Organic if you know what that means).

(http://naughtycandyz.tumblr.com/ & http://naughtycandyzsoftcore.tumblr.com/)

https://twitter.com/NaughtyCandyz

If you check google link: NaughtyCandyz.com you can see I have a lot of links that also provide traffic but not as much as the above.

I was thinking of the Niche idea but I wanted to see what is the most popular but that do not seem to work, this is my 1st time working with adult products so I am still finding my feet.

Last edited by Brand05; 10-08-2014 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Thanks for comment.

Most of my traffic is from Tumblr, Twitter and Google (Mostly Organic if you know what that means).
Good that you're getting organic Google traffic! It's harder and harder to do these days. I'd certainly suggest narrowing down on a niche. There are a couple of ways that you can pick it. I usually suggest something that you know well and can write a lot about. (Stay away from 'over broad' niches like 'vibrators' or 'bondage'. Pick narrower options like 'silicone toys' or 'FemDom'.)

The other option, since you're getting traffic is to see what your current traffic is looking at. Do they gravitate to lingerie? Anal toys? DVDs? Dig a bit and see what's making them come to your site, then narrow that down. If you've done mainstream, you probably already know all this.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:17 PM

Thanks it do make a lot of sense, I will sit down and rework my strategy.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:54 AM

Smile 1st Sale

Hi,

I just want to tell you guys, I had my 1st sale of 3 Items on the 7th of October though its not much it is a hell of a confidence boost that things are paying of and I am going in the right direction.

NaughtyCandyz
Old 03-07-2015, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks
I took the liberty of making you a new banner. I usually charge for banners but I am in a good mood tonight. You can use it if you like it or you don't have to. Good luck with your store.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:55 AM

Congrats on your first sale!

I would suggest changing your background color. That pink is way intense and the gray text is just about impossible to read on it. I would go with a lighter shade with better contrast.

Remember the sites are responsive too so it would be even harder to read on smartphones.