CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 03:20 PM

Default Adultshopping.com new upgrade questions, feedback & concerns

I'm starting a new thread for this top:
Adultshopping.com new upgrade questions, feedback & concerns

So please post here!
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 01-12-2015, 03:12 AM

Is there any particular reason why I cannot login to the new platform using my existing affiliate code and password? I was able to get in 2 days ago, now I'm getting an "Invalid Username and/or Password" message. Please help.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:54 AM

fyi-experiencing the same thing. thanks
Old 01-12-2015, 07:56 AM

Yes. The tech team has set up a new system of log in. We will require all affiliates to set up a NEW username/password. This will be a single account that all affiliate codes will fall under. This will be ready later today. I will post here again once this is all set up.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 01-12-2015, 09:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to SOP

Where is the affiliate newsletter signup?
Old 01-12-2015, 09:31 AM

SOP: You should just automatically get one if you have entered your correct email under your contact info on your account. If you haven't been getting one please emails support and we'll sign you up.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 01-12-2015, 02:54 PM

Also can't sign up but I'll try again this week. I'm still confused as to why I cant log in with myfreewebsite details like I did last week.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:23 AM

Default When will the site be ready

Hi,

I set everything up including changing my @ file of my domain name to the new one. When will everything be functional? Header doesn't show when you type in our domain name. Will change @ file back over to the old one until everything's working. I don't see any place to set up coupons in the Dashboard yet. Also, what about the Warning Page? No option on the new site. Thanks!

JP
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com

Last edited by carmellestreasures; 01-13-2015 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:27 AM

The NEW Adultshopping Log in is ready.

So. Here is what you need to do.

Contact me at affiliates@adultproductsupport.com telling me you want to create your new account on Adultshopping.com. I will need your affiliate code or your account number.

Next, I will go into the admin and create a new account for you on Adultshopping.com and then send you your log in details.

Note, your old account on MFW will continue to work until your switch your domain over. If you don't use your own domain, your URL will be youraffiliatecode.adultshopping.com and you can start using it right away.

You can then log into AS and customize your site the way you want it. When you are done you can add your domain and change the A Record of your domain to the NEW IP Address for AS.

If you use Godaddy or Hostgator, the switch should be right away, so you should not experience any downtime. Other providers may take longer (up to 24 hours).

So, if you are ready, contact me (see above) to get started.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 01-13-2015, 02:29 PM

NEW UPDATE!

The tech team has the new account set up ready in the old admin at Myfreewebsite.com for you to set up your account on Adultshopping.com.

So, you can log in to MFW, and on the first page in the Blue Box you'll see: New Platform Setup where you can set up your new account yourself.

Then you can log into your new account on Adultshopping.com and start customizing your site.

+++

How to point your A Record and put your store under your domain

You can put your store under your domain, or a sub-domain by creating an A Record for that domain that points to our IP Address.

You will need to log in to your domain provider (where you bought your domain) and go to your DNS. There, you need to find the A Record and change the number to 54.164.83.247. Once you save the A Record it can take up to 24 hours (depending on the provider) to switch over, but most providers like GoDaddy.com & Hostgator.com are instant.

Once you have changed your A Record correctly, you can then log into your AdultShopping.com account and go to Customize >> Store Settings >> Your Custom Domain Name and enter in your domain: example- www.mydomain.com (do not add the http:// part of the URL).

Next, check the domain to see if the store is coming up under your domain. If not, it may take a few hours (up to 24 hours) for some providers to switch this over. If it has not switched over in 24 hours you will need to contact your domain provider and get them to trouble shoot this for you. Most have live chat or email where you can send them these directions.

Note:
* You do not need HOSTING for your domain, because the store is hosted by us.
** Do not change your Nameservers, only the A Record.
*** If you already have an account on Myfreewebsite.com, you will need to remove your domain from there first, before you can add it to your Adultshopping.com store. Otherwise you will get an error message saying "Domain is already taken."
Pop My Cherry Shop
Closed Thread