CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Bonnie & Clyde's

you guys are correct i need to just do the drop ship or flat out leave..no since in arguing or even voicing my opinion it really doesn't matter..appreciate you input thanks guys.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:44 AM

hi bonnie and clyde-hope this doesnt belong in idle chit chat. i dont think you should leave yet. i think from reading all your posts you are passionate about your business. i am too. everyone is different. i have no programming skills. from your past posts you seem to have quite a bit of programming knowledge. so when something isnt to your liking it understandable you want to vent when it effects your site. i think dave has created a gold mine with the affiliate program. but not so much a gold mine for him per se. but a gold mine with what he has created so that others can create what they want to possibly create their own gold mine. ill try and be as brief as possible. the other affiliate programs-the free ones-the major ones have a minimum for payout. that link from the site you posted-they dont pay out until you get to $200.00. the other one which begins with game-has a $100.00 minimum. when i see that-i immediately no they are not for me. daves program has no minimum. thats a big plus-and i personally think that shows that they care about the affiliate. second-his affiliate program is the best to me various aspects-but the next main thing is this. hes created it so you can take a domain name and have a live website in as little as 5 minutes. provided you know how to set up your dns right away. take into consideration that there are numerous expenses they pay for in this free program. they pay for hosting, for programmers to create the site, for programmers to update the site daily, salary for the programmers. the programmers are responsible for being able to get a site up in 5 minutes. there wouldnt be any programmers if it wasnt for dave and his business model. i dread the day that he considers selling this platform to someone else-because no matter what anyone says-as soon as the hands change-things will always get fucked up. no matter how much a business owner says-oh-the new owner will operate just like i would like to. never happens. lol. my opinion of course. lol. competition-a whole other topic. shipping-a whole other topic. so i think you shouldnt leave yet. sending in support tickets is the most valuable thing you can do when you find something wrong. when i send in tickets and when i get impatient-i always remember-hey maybe the person who is supposed to answer the ticket has a sick family member that they have to take to the doctor or maybe they have some type of personal emergency or something like that. anyway-sorry to ramble. last but not least-dont forget this program is free! lol. great program and its all free! in closing-thanks to domina and all the programmers for what you do and thanks to dave for this program. cant find the spell check button. sending anyway. lol. thanks
Old 05-10-2015, 03:26 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespeech View Post
hi bonnie and clyde-hope this doesnt belong in idle chit chat. i dont think you should leave yet. i think from reading all your posts you are passionate about your business. i am too. everyone is different. i have no programming skills. from your past posts you seem to have quite a bit of programming knowledge. so when something isnt to your liking it understandable you want to vent when it effects your site. i think dave has created a gold mine with the affiliate program. but not so much a gold mine for him per se. but a gold mine with what he has created so that others can create what they want to possibly create their own gold mine. ill try and be as brief as possible. the other affiliate programs-the free ones-the major ones have a minimum for payout. that link from the site you posted-they dont pay out until you get to $200.00. the other one which begins with game-has a $100.00 minimum. when i see that-i immediately no they are not for me. daves program has no minimum. thats a big plus-and i personally think that shows that they care about the affiliate. second-his affiliate program is the best to me various aspects-but the next main thing is this. hes created it so you can take a domain name and have a live website in as little as 5 minutes. provided you know how to set up your dns right away. take into consideration that there are numerous expenses they pay for in this free program. they pay for hosting, for programmers to create the site, for programmers to update the site daily, salary for the programmers. the programmers are responsible for being able to get a site up in 5 minutes. there wouldnt be any programmers if it wasnt for dave and his business model. i dread the day that he considers selling this platform to someone else-because no matter what anyone says-as soon as the hands change-things will always get fucked up. no matter how much a business owner says-oh-the new owner will operate just like i would like to. never happens. lol. my opinion of course. lol. competition-a whole other topic. shipping-a whole other topic. so i think you shouldnt leave yet. sending in support tickets is the most valuable thing you can do when you find something wrong. when i send in tickets and when i get impatient-i always remember-hey maybe the person who is supposed to answer the ticket has a sick family member that they have to take to the doctor or maybe they have some type of personal emergency or something like that. anyway-sorry to ramble. last but not least-dont forget this program is free! lol. great program and its all free! in closing-thanks to domina and all the programmers for what you do and thanks to dave for this program. cant find the spell check button. sending anyway. lol. thanks
nothing to add ...
Old 05-10-2015, 04:12 AM

I'm closing this thread as it is getting too long again.

The new thread is here-
http://forums.sextoyclub.com/showthread.php?p=11381

Thanks!
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Closed Thread