CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 05-10-2015, 04:08 AM

Default Site Feedback

This thread is for site feedback, and airing your concerns.

Thanks!
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 05-11-2015, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespeech View Post
hi bonnie and clyde-hope this doesnt belong in idle chit chat. i dont think you should leave yet. i think from reading all your posts you are passionate about your business. i am too. everyone is different. i have no programming skills. from your past posts you seem to have quite a bit of programming knowledge. so when something isnt to your liking it understandable you want to vent when it effects your site. i think dave has created a gold mine with the affiliate program. but not so much a gold mine for him per se. but a gold mine with what he has created so that others can create what they want to possibly create their own gold mine. ill try and be as brief as possible. the other affiliate programs-the free ones-the major ones have a minimum for payout. that link from the site you posted-they dont pay out until you get to $200.00. the other one which begins with game-has a $100.00 minimum. when i see that-i immediately no they are not for me. daves program has no minimum. thats a big plus-and i personally think that shows that they care about the affiliate. second-his affiliate program is the best to me various aspects-but the next main thing is this. hes created it so you can take a domain name and have a live website in as little as 5 minutes. provided you know how to set up your dns right away. take into consideration that there are numerous expenses they pay for in this free program. they pay for hosting, for programmers to create the site, for programmers to update the site daily, salary for the programmers. the programmers are responsible for being able to get a site up in 5 minutes. there wouldnt be any programmers if it wasnt for dave and his business model. i dread the day that he considers selling this platform to someone else-because no matter what anyone says-as soon as the hands change-things will always get fucked up. no matter how much a business owner says-oh-the new owner will operate just like i would like to. never happens. lol. my opinion of course. lol. competition-a whole other topic. shipping-a whole other topic. so i think you shouldnt leave yet. sending in support tickets is the most valuable thing you can do when you find something wrong. when i send in tickets and when i get impatient-i always remember-hey maybe the person who is supposed to answer the ticket has a sick family member that they have to take to the doctor or maybe they have some type of personal emergency or something like that. anyway-sorry to ramble. last but not least-dont forget this program is free! lol. great program and its all free! in closing-thanks to domina and all the programmers for what you do and thanks to dave for this program. cant find the spell check button. sending anyway. lol. thanks
Quoting this from the other closed thread just to say this post deserves the post of the year award.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Bonnie & Clyde's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapture View Post
Quoting this from the other closed thread just to say this post deserves the post of the year award.
sorry i commented earlier did not see post was closed..ill save it for another
Old 05-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Banned

Default new pop up on sites

will there be a way to turn off the newer pop up asking clients if they have questions ? that is what the help section is for and in turn your giving us another pop up that is 2 now and it is annoying and a very spammy feel to the majority of customers..it also is one more thing making us all look alike..

my opinion is these changes should of been done in beta now all the sites keep getting changes making us look unstable..whoever thinks changing your sites every few weeks is a good idea might want to rethink some things..ocd bipolar sites..lmfao

Last edited by Bonnie & Clyde's; 05-12-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:38 PM

The new pop up is a glitch. They are fixing it now.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 05-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Banned

well thank goodness....i had a huge comment on it now i can just shut my face...lmfao
Old 05-14-2015, 05:12 AM

Question Sales are not being tracked and reportedly correctly in reports.

Sales are not being tracked and reportedly correctly in reports. Is there an issue?
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com
Old 06-24-2015, 10:13 AM

Angry Is The Old Site Still Active?

Is the old site still active and if so for how long? This new format doesn't work for us and we've had only 1 order.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com