CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 11-11-2015, 12:00 PM

Default NEW!!!! Reports in the AS Admin

You Spoke, We Listened!

We now have new reports in the AS Admin to help you manage your earning better!

See products sold detail by order:
You can now view your Order Details in the sales report. Simply click the sales date to see the individual orders and hover over the order number to see the products sold.

Credits and debits in the new transaction report:
The transaction report shows you all commissions earned by date. You can change the data range by clicking the calendar next to the date range displayed. This transaction report lets you see every credit or debit to your commissions and provides a simple method to view your earnings as often as you’d like!

The Commission Statement:
This report shows you your beginning balance, earnings, payments, and adjustments. You never have to question if you missed an order confirmation email or spend time trying to keep track of your sales manually. We want to maintain complete transparency and give you the tools you need to manage your accounting and free your time to focus on marketing and driving traffic to your site.

Change in Payments
Effective October 31, 2015, the minimum payout for Affiliates/Partners is $50.00. We will send out commission payments only after a minimum of $50.00 is due. Any amount that is below $50.00 will be carried over to the next month or until you reach the $50.00 mark. Higher minimum payment thresholds can be set up in your payment profile shown in the sample below.

Paypal and ACH are free, but we charge $2.50 for mailing checks

We will deduct a $2.50 processing fee from all monthly checks, but there is no charge for payments by PayPal or ACH direct deposit to US banks. Direct deposit ACH payments are completely secure and are available in your bank account one day from when we send it and much faster than paper checks.

See our latest AdultShopping Newsletter for more details...
http://email.cnv.com/public/?q=previ...ssid=25282&t=3
Pop My Cherry Shop

Last edited by DominaDoll; 01-12-2016 at 10:22 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 11-12-2015, 06:43 AM

Is there the ability to see a report on the coupon codes that have been used?

I create different codes for different campaigns to make them easy to track, so it would be nice to be able to pull a report based on each coupon code.

Dan

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 11-12-2015, 10:47 AM

Default Payment Threshold Change is AWFUL!

One of the reasons I chose you guys was because of the payment threshold.

You were paid commissions regardless of what you earned. But the move to a 50$ min just sucks. You could have been like Skimlinks (diff type of affiliate network) and set it at 10$ - That's reasonable.

The other changes are decent though. So no complaints their.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:19 AM

Dan O - Yes, you can look up reports under Coupons and it will show you details.

abigbuttandasmile- I understand your concerns and opinion. The labor and cost of running commissions the old way was not cost effective. $50 is not a large min payout, and even if you are only getting one order a month, it would pay out in a couple of months. We were spending a lot sending $1-$5 checks which was costing us a lot of time, money and effort.

Glad you like the rest of the changes.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 11-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Freespeech - unfortunately no.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 11-12-2015, 11:27 AM

hi-if we have multiple stores/using seperate domain names-under one affiliate code is the commission accrued combined for the minimum threshhold or is it a $50 minimum threshhold for each seperate store? thanks
Old 11-12-2015, 11:31 AM

It is for the entire account (if all the codes are under the same account), not each separate code.
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 11-12-2015, 11:33 AM

thank you and thanks for the other reply.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:50 PM

Unhappy $50 minimum payout, alibaba, aliexpress competition, etc.

Just saw the minimum payout option. So you have to sell a min. of $200-250 to get paid your commission now. Well hopefully sales will go up. I have been researching and see that a lot of the exact same items on our sites are on Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com at a fraction of the cost/manufacturers price on our sites...you can buy the items direct from China now and of course Amazon with free shipping, gifts, etc. Any suggestions? This is tough and frustrating at best.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com
Old 11-21-2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellestreasures View Post
Just saw the minimum payout option. So you have to sell a min. of $200-250 to get paid your commission now. Well hopefully sales will go up. I have been researching and see that a lot of the exact same items on our sites are on Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com at a fraction of the cost/manufacturers price on our sites...you can buy the items direct from China now and of course Amazon with free shipping, gifts, etc. Any suggestions? This is tough and frustrating at best.
unfortunately, ali-x is hurting everyone in all product markets. Best you can do is point out to people about the quality and that our products are name brands, not knock off with questionable, unknown materials used.