CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 12-14-2015, 10:54 AM

Cool What do you want for the New Year?

Hey Peeps!

We are getting ready for goal setting for 2016, and I want to know what everyone wants from the Adultshopping program for next year.

What new projects should we start?

What upgrades should we make to existing tools?

What new tools should we implement?

I know a lot of you are still wishing for the Wishlist Program, so that is already on my list.

So add your TOP 5-10 suggestions below, and if you could # them for most important that would be cool too. Project that get the most "wants" will go higher up on our list of possible to dos.

Any ideas are good ideas so don't be shy or think your idea is dumb!

We want to make AdultShopping the best program going and keep it that way, and that starts with your feedback and ideas.

Thanks!
Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 12-14-2015, 12:48 PM

1. Wishlists for sure and ones that are shareable - so a Domme for example can share one with her subs and they can purchase items for her.
  2. Being able to edit product titles and meta descriptions.
  3. Being able to add to the descriptions of a product and/or our own text block areas to them similar to the category function.
  4. I mentioned this a long time ago, but get the product details section searchable and out of a hidden javascript "more details" area. Important details like brand and manufacturer need to be above the fold and scannable by search engines.
  5. Make "show subcategories" a toggle on/off thing. Having to go back every time I work on categories is a pita since it collapses again every time.

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the ones I can think of off hand
Old 12-14-2015, 01:16 PM

100% agree about wishlists ... this is important to my store.

As labe stated text block area ... but to expand on that an area that would allow for embed of video ... which to me needs more attention then just an icon in the image list and the video to play in the image area as seen here.
http://www.sextoy.com/product/CNVELD...massager-black

I may be wording it confusing ... so let me try again ... I think that if there is a video (as there is above) that it should have it's own area and be more "showcased" / obvious ... and that when it comes to customization of individual product that there should be an area that allows for placing a video (embed code) in the correct spot so that it is consistent with the rest of the site.

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 12-14-2015, 09:08 PM

I'll put this here from another thread:

1. Is there a way one of the reports can be on the number of subscribers we have? A good chunk of recent sales have come from folk who subscribe to the newsletter and I will be ramping up my efforts to get more subscribers, but I won't know if its working if I don't know how many subscribers I have. lol

2. Also it seemed like we used to get a heads up when a particular product or manufacturer was having a sale and there would be banners available etc. Are you all not doing that anymore? If you aren't...can you?

3. Also better functionality for pages - I'm not expecting wordpress, but a better way to tag or categorize them for easier navigation would be nice. Also they don't appear in search (at least as far as I can tell) so that would be nice as well.

4. Being able to fully edit the navigation bar. This could be done in the old store, but not this one.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:11 AM

All excellent suggestions guys!

Keep them coming everyone
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 12-15-2015, 05:19 PM

Access to the store's mailing list - either to override the default newsletters to create our own or add our own in addition to the ones cnv send out - especially if we want to do a special promotion or coupon for just our customers.

I would also like a newsletter subscription widget I could use on other sites - like my blog.

Last edited by LABE; 12-16-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:36 PM

I understand some of these are out there, but...

1. Have all images large enough for social media AND with proper descriptions
2. As abigbuttandasmile requested: Editable Navigation bar
3. As LABE requested: Ability to edit product pages: product titles and meta descriptions
4. As LABE requested: get the product details section searchable and out of a hidden javascript "more details" area. Important details like brand and manufacturer need to be above the fold and scannable by search engines.
5. With all the “Blog” how-to questions, possibly a wordpress-like blog ability

So far, all that have requested ideas are spot on!
Old 12-21-2015, 03:10 PM

Gift certificates please!

Thanx!

Paul
Old 12-27-2015, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexanadu.com View Post
Gift certificates please!

Thanx!

Paul
I also use them and would like to see them again.

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 12-27-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominaDoll View Post
Hey Peeps!

We are getting ready for goal setting for 2016, and I want to know what everyone wants from the Adultshopping program for next year.

What new projects should we start?

What upgrades should we make to existing tools?

What new tools should we implement?

I know a lot of you are still wishing for the Wishlist Program, so that is already on my list.

So add your TOP 5-10 suggestions below, and if you could # them for most important that would be cool too. Project that get the most "wants" will go higher up on our list of possible to dos.

Any ideas are good ideas so don't be shy or think your idea is dumb!

We want to make AdultShopping the best program going and keep it that way, and that starts with your feedback and ideas.

Thanks!
Domina
I agree with just about everything others have posted... But the Main Items I would like to see, Soon would be:

1. Menu Control - Better Customization, Move/Align & Reordering, etc..
2. Wishlist Feature - Besides activating/using, But the ability to add a small html section to the top of individual wishlists, so that we can Customize an area for a particular wishlist User.
3. Return of the E-Gift Certificates - I used these a lot in the past and have been asked why they weren't available this holiday season ..