CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Site Improvements & Suggestions

Old 07-14-2016, 02:39 PM

Default Sportsheet Bondage Bedsheet fix?

There are two listings for the Sportsheet Bondage Bedsheet - One is queen size and one is king size, but they don't say which is which. The only way to see is to look at the "more buying choices," but that's not very prominent and it's not where someone would look to find out what the size is. These are really great products that I'd like to feature, but it needs to be easier to buy the correct size.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:23 AM

They Are easy to see which is which depending on which listing you are looking at ... meaning that the MC listing (sku SS201-01 and SS201-02) is very obvious which is which, for that matter all the vendors EXCEPT XR are obvoius ... but the current vendor it is defaulting to (XR) is no so obvious ... so when you promote direct them to the obvious vendor

and if you are on the new platform I think you can customize the individual items now.

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 07-15-2016, 09:29 AM

Yes, that's what I was going to point out as well (Thanks Dan O!), that on the new platform you can customize the descriptions & content on product pages... so problem solved!
Pop My Cherry Shop
Old 07-16-2016, 06:59 AM

Domina,

So I have a question about the new platform and will use this example as the "case study" ... there are multiple vendors of this product (MC / Eld / XR / Nal/ EF) ... do you have to customize each vendors listing ... or is there a one customization for all setting.

It would be great if you could create one new customized listing (taking the best pictures etc from each vendor) and then have them all refer to that new custom page ... which depending on how tough / easy the customization is may not be a big deal it you can just copy / paste the custom page over to all the vendors versions.

Yes I know I need to just switch over to the new platform and learn it ... I will soon, my wishlist are not producing sales, so hanging on to the old platform is just silly for me.

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 07-16-2016, 07:20 AM

You only have to customize the product pages once, and it transfers over to all other vendors. I haven't actually tried it yet (too busy), but it looks fun to play with. You can pretty well add anything you want

Yes, move over. Sometimes change is a good thing!
Pop My Cherry Shop