CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com
 

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Marketing, SEO Resources & Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-26-2017, 07:10 AM
carmellestreasures carmellestreasures is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 55
Exclamation Customer Emails Sent On Our Behalf

In your recent emails sent out to customers on our behalf, the Learn More pink button regarding Ohare links to your site Sextoy.com. That would be taking a sale from us if someone decides to buy the Ohare on Sextoy.com, right? Hope this was a typo/bug?
__________________
Carmelle's Treasures
Sex Toys | Sexy Clothing | Couples Boutique
Website: www.carmellestreasures.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
DominaDoll's Avatar
DominaDoll DominaDoll is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,540
Default

Yes, that was a typo. I really wonder why you even have to ask. Obviously, we wouldn't do that intentionally, and I think you've been with us long enough to know that.

We are making sure we have more people to test the links before sending out, so hopefully it won't happen in the future.
__________________
Domina Doll
Affiliate Manager CNV.com
Pop My Cherry Review
Pop My Cherry Shop
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-26-2017, 09:25 AM
carmellestreasures carmellestreasures is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominaDoll View Post
Yes, that was a typo. I really wonder why you even have to ask. Obviously, we wouldn't do that intentionally, and I think you've been with us long enough to know that.

We are making sure we have more people to test the links before sending out, so hopefully it won't happen in the future.
Wasn't meant to offend just covering all bases. We asked because we find things periodically that link back to Sextoy.com. The last time it was in tracking orders on the sites and it linked back to Sextoy.com. That has since been fixed. When there's slow to no sales we have to cover all bases these days to find out if we're missing sales somewhere given the amount of advertising/marketing we are doing.
__________________
Carmelle's Treasures
Sex Toys | Sexy Clothing | Couples Boutique
Website: www.carmellestreasures.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2017, 05:56 PM
thevibratorstore.net thevibratorstore.net is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: www.thevibratorstore.net
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellestreasures View Post
Wasn't meant to offend just covering all bases. We asked because we find things periodically that link back to Sextoy.com. The last time it was in tracking orders on the sites and it linked back to Sextoy.com. That has since been fixed. When there's slow to no sales we have to cover all bases these days to find out if we're missing sales somewhere given the amount of advertising/marketing we are doing.
I was just curious to ask how slow sales have been for you. My sales have dropped as well, wanted to know if its a seasonal thing. Lets say I have had better days :s
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 PM
carmellestreasures carmellestreasures is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevibratorstore.net View Post
I was just curious to ask how slow sales have been for you. My sales have dropped as well, wanted to know if its a seasonal thing. Lets say I have had better days :s
Amazon is eating our lunch. Our displayed prices are high.
__________________
Carmelle's Treasures
Sex Toys | Sexy Clothing | Couples Boutique
Website: www.carmellestreasures.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/carmellesimone
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/carmellesimone
Instagram: www.instagram.com/carmellestreasures
Tumblr: www.carmellestreasures.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Adrian Adrian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellestreasures View Post
Amazon is eating our lunch.
Very true, I just read somewhere that Amazon controls 80% of the commerce market online and is not showing any sign of slowing down. Its gone so far that they are even destroying eBay, and they're feeling it big time.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-19-2017, 06:28 AM
thevibratorstore.net thevibratorstore.net is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: www.thevibratorstore.net
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Very true, I just read somewhere that Amazon controls 80% of the commerce market online and is not showing any sign of slowing down. Its gone so far that they are even destroying eBay, and they're feeling it big time.
well, my sales were improving a lot, now they seem to have peaked and stayed there, or slowly going down. I guess this is part of the reason why.

Sometimes I have wondered setting up an ebay or amazon store. However the fees, hassles, returns, etc kind of deters me from this. The AdultShopping platform is really a headache saver in regards to this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-12-2017, 11:37 PM
kathy5 kathy5 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks for your genuine reviews, I have burnt my hands in Amazon so I know how it works. It is very difficult to appease customers for adult products and if the order defect rate (ODR) does not meet Amazonís performance target of less than 1%, your selling privileges are withdrawn.
__________________
Best Sex Doll
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
email, marketing, sales

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2010 CNV.com