Message Forums Forum owned by Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at
Sex Toys Affiliate program at

Go Back Message Forums > Affiliates: > Marketing, SEO Resources & Discussions

Old 05-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Default TheFind:Upfront

I personal do not use TheFind and I am not an Upfront Merchant; however, providing feedback and visiting other myfreewebsite and adultshopping websites, I know a number of you do. I am not even sure what it is or shall I say was. The below is now listed on their website. I hope this doesn't hinder you or work against your current traffic:

We are joining Facebook!

For the last nine years, we've worked hard to bring you a shopping experience that's easy, efficient and fun - searching all the stores on the web to find just the right products you're looking to buy.

We are now starting our next chapter by combining forces with Facebook to do even more for consumers. Facebook's resources and platform give us the opportunity to scale our expertise in product sourcing to the over 1 billion people that use the platform.

Key members of our team are joining the company and will be working hard to integrate our technology to make the ads you see on Facebook every day better and more relevant to you.

Unfortunately, this means we are taking our search engine offline.

Thank you for your loyalty and for making this a fun journey for all of us!

- TheFind Team
__________________ | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Pinterest
Old 05-17-2015, 11:12 AM

They never allowed adult products to be listed so it won't affect anyone here in the forums, I am sure.

However I have had a drop in traffic to my main stores since they folded - I got quite a bit of traffic from them (they were a free to list shopping comparison site like pricegrabber and a bunch of others, but were one of the few left that was free for merchants to list on).