CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Tools You Can Use

Old 08-29-2016, 09:27 AM

Default Auto Send WooCommerce orders to STC (New Software)

Hello All,

Now available WCtoSTC software that allows you to automatically send orders directly to SexToyClub for processing. Using STC own Order API system and a free U.S. Address verification system I've automated the process of sending WP / WooCommerce orders to SexToyClub for processing. In addition, orders located at STC with Tracking number information, will have that informaiton sent to your customers automatically and then the software marks the Order status as "Completed".

REQUIREMENT: Your product SKU in WooCommerce must match the SKU numbers at SexToyClub.

For more information please visit the link below:

Download the FREE 5 day Demo or Purchase the software at: http://sextoysites.net/WCtoSTC.php
Software: STCtoAZ, STCtoCart, STCtoPresta, STCtoOC, WCtoSTC
View testimonials:
http://sextoysites.net/reviews.php
Old 10-08-2016, 04:42 PM

Angry Not what was expected

I purchased your plugin on Oct 2nd and have been get it to work ever since.

I had expected, for the price I was charged, a ready to go all in one plugin.

After you get it on the server, I followed the instructions and was irritated to have it say, that I have to go and install one of the code snippet plugins in wp. Of course they don't tell you which one. So I installed as asked, then after doing that, it says I have to sign up for smarty street which may have additional costs. Smarty street is a U.S.A only product and I am in Canada. No where on your site or before purchase, have you stated that this product only works for American based retailers.

I am not a happy customer and do not recommend this product.

EBW
Old 10-08-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticBookworm View Post
I purchased your plugin on Oct 2nd and have been get it to work ever since.

I had expected, for the price I was charged, a ready to go all in one plugin.

After you get it on the server, I followed the instructions and was irritated to have it say, that I have to go and install one of the code snippet plugins in wp. Of course they don't tell you which one. So I installed as asked, then after doing that, it says I have to sign up for smarty street which may have additional costs. Smarty street is a U.S.A only product and I am in Canada. No where on your site or before purchase, have you stated that this product only works for American based retailers.

I am not a happy customer and do not recommend this product.

EBW
Hello EroticBookworm,

I'm always willing and ready to answer questions about the software, I even provide free installation services. So all you needed to do was us the contact form at SexToySites.net.

The code snippet plugin is required because WooCommerce hardcoded the order status. This is by their design. So if you want to complain about this talk to them. You must have an "Awaiting Shipment" status between "Processing" and "Completed". This is the stage where the Order is at SexToyClub and in the process of being packaged and shipped.

When you have a fully automated system of sending orders to STC for processing, you want to make sure that the customer entered the correct ship to information. Anyone that has been in this business for any length of time knows that customers do have typos especially during the holidays. Do you want to have the order auto sent to STC, processed and be returned to the warehouse for being non-deliverable which will cost you a 25% restocking fee? This is why I use the Smarty Streets API system which is free for 250 address checks per month in the USA. If you're making more sales than that per month it certainly wouldn't hurt you to pay their monthly fee.

Of course this option is if you want fully automatic mode for sending orders. You don't have to get SmartyStreets for the software to work. You can just verify the address yourself manually and then send the order to SexToyClub by manually click the Order ID button.

If you read the description at: http://sextoysites.net/WCtoSTC.php clearly states the following:

"International orders must be manually verified before sending to SexToyClub. An email from the software will tell you that the order must be manually verified and submitted."

The software does exactly what it says it will do. If you would like a refund I'll be happy to do it, just contact us at SexToySites.net and I'll start the refund process.

BTW: You did see the FREE 5 Day Demo right? A purchase wasn't necessary to find out if it suited your needs!
Software: STCtoAZ, STCtoCart, STCtoPresta, STCtoOC, WCtoSTC
View testimonials:
http://sextoysites.net/reviews.php

Last edited by Ferenczy; 10-08-2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:44 PM

Default My apologies

I apologize for venting my frustrations. I should have read everything more carefully and I should have requested support. I did not see that you help with installation, that would be very helpful, thank you. I am new to wordpress and not a programmer so I will definitely will be contacting you via support.

Thank you for your quick response.