CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > STC General Discussion

Old 02-09-2017, 09:27 AM

Default Selling on Amazon

Has anyone gotten successfully approved to sell on Amazon?

I attempted it and of the 5 photos I've uploaded from the STC product pictures they told me only 1 of them was on a solid white background.

Whilst my good photo editor didn't care, Paint however show me the several skewed pixels that weren't exactly white.

So which pics did you use to get approved?

TIA!
Old 02-23-2017, 06:54 PM

I couldnt get approved because they wanted documents showing I order products. Since I am a dropshipper, I cannot get past this part.

I did get past the photo part though. I attached the photos for you. Best of luck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg candyrim-436.jpg (48.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg gunoil-43545.jpg (82.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg magicwand-456457.jpg (80.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tenga6-56758.jpg (29.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg womanizer-00023.jpg (50.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-24-2017, 05:04 AM

They can be a real pain to get into ... and even when you get in they can be just as much of a pain if you want to get into another category ... and the funny part is it really has nothing to do with images or drop shipping ... I think it has much more to do with SEO and where google puts you.

I say this because 5 years ago I was really doing well with SEO and Amazon asked me to join (Sexual wellness) ... A year later after having lingerie removed for being in the wrong category I asked to join the lingerie category and jumped through all kinds of hoops and they still said no ...

But if it helps you feel better, Amazon is such a price war, that being a simple drop shipper (price you pay for items) you will always be chasing your tail just to make a $1 and you will never really make money there unless you get distributor pricing (at least 30% below wholesale) on items. Or if you can get a company to give you exclusive sales to an item so you are not in a price war.

Discrete-Sensations.com

Tags
amazon