CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Affiliates: AdultShopping.com > Affiliate Help, Support & Tutorials

Old 10-11-2018, 07:49 AM

Default Full page layout

Hello everyone, seems the forum is not as active as it used to be nor I receive affiliate emails anymore, are there any newsletters being sent to the affiliates?

Also Domina, wanted to ask about full page look as I recently saw it at sextoy.com. I browsed through the dashboard of AS and couldnt find this feature, is this some beta? Or something being tested? Or css?

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2018, 11:55 PM

Angry Amazon and walmart have killed the business

Everything's dead here. Are you getting orders? Amazon.com and Walmart.com have taken over everything.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:54 AM

Default Still getting orders ... but ...

I still get orders and get a little commision check every month from $50 - $200 ... but it is by no means the hay days of 10 years ago when those numbers had another 0 on them ($500 - $2000)

But I also do not really do anything to direct traffic to the site ... the only thing saving the site currently is I have created a decent size mailing list over the last 10 years, so as long as emails are being sent out I get sales ... but as soon as emails are not sent out my sales dry right up.

I really should make some effort to see where the sales are still coming from (who are those people that signed up for the mailing list) and try to grow that ... but I suck at Google Analytics, and it always seems to get skewed from the "checkout" on the site ...

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 11-12-2018, 11:41 AM

getting very little sales to be honest, not like it used to be.

Truth be told though I have not spend a lot of time promoting traffic lately, the foundation I build so far still brings me visits but conversions are nothing like before.

WIll be dedicating more time to the sites and see the outcome.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:53 AM

Hey all!

I don't work for CNV anymore
I started my own company (Sexperteaze.com) and I make custom stores and do marketing.

theVibratorstore:
The new layout like Sextoy.com is coming out in 2019. You can email affiliates help in your backend for more details.

Also, I just got a newsletter the other day about the Cyber sale coming up this month. Again, email affiliates if you didn't get it.

As far as sales, you have to keep on top of it and always be marketing. There is way too much competition now, so sales are going to decline without that and will probably never be what they were unless you have some other tricks up your sleeve.

carmellestreasures:
Yes, Amazon does hurt sales, but that being said, most people who shop for sex toys don't buy them from Amazon. They buy from Lovehoney, AdamEve, and now big box stores like Spencers. So you need to learn how to stand out, and actually put $$ and marketing into your biz to compete with the big stores.

Dan O: Yes, google analytics doesn't work that well with AS I have found. Hard to track where sales are coming from. Also, using your own email list and promoting yourself would drive more sales.

Hey guys, you always got to be trying to get more traffic/customers to the store

Happy Holidays ALL!

Domina
Pop My Cherry Shop