CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Party Planners

Old 10-02-2011, 06:56 AM

Question Speaking of catalogs...

Coupla things.....

Where do i find the catalogs for the home parties?

Can we create our own catalogs? If so do you recommend a catalog printing company?

Thanks

MissB
Old 10-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Turnkey eCommerce Solutions

We have a few customers who have created their own catalogs from local printers. They only use images, part numbers, descriptions, and a the name of their website. They then create a separate price list that they can update when needed.

This allows them to have some inventory on hand that matches the catalog.

We are NOT part of, nor owned by: Convergence, Inc. or CNV, Inc. - We are an independent company.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:11 PM

You can also print them at home if you have a printer like mine that will print on both sides, color & gloss paper etc. That way all you have to do is download info from your distributor or manufacturer and have exactly what you want in it.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:10 AM

I ordered a few books from the site to do home parties with. They are "The Perfect Party" books. Now I am finding some items that are in the book not on the site anywhere. The books are pretty handy but now I have to go to each item and check to see if it is still available and put discontinued on the items. But other than that they are small enough for home parties and I have a few of the California Exotics books (which are sooo big) laying around if they want to find more items.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:55 AM

Default Home Party books

As I go through "the Perfect Party" books I am finding more than half the items not listed on the website and none of the item numbers match the products on the website. Is there a current 2011 book that I can order for home parties? Also do I have to order new California Exotic books every year? I was trying to stick with just one main vendor so that I don't have to worry about keeping up with the others.

Thanks!!
Ginger
Old 01-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

We do offer a free downloadable Home Party Catalog on our website, under our FAQ, under the category "Tools for Member Use" , subheading "Home Party Resources"

https://secure2.sextoyclub.com/page/...-Catalogs.html

And, if you have the Adobe Acrobat "PRO", you can personalize this catalog for your business.

What some of our members do is download the file, take it to a Staples, or other similar office store and have them print out the file into nice glossy pictures, then have these sheets bound by using the plastic spirals. There are less expensive ways to do this, it all depends on whether you let your customers take these booklets home or not.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Default Sex Toy Club discusses home party catalogs.

Video post:

http://forums.sextoyclub.com/showthr...=7557#post7557
CNV.com