CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Party Planners

Old 04-05-2012, 12:19 PM

Question new at doing parties..

Hey guys, i'm going to start doing parties and i was wondering which companies you prefer. will you please tell me about your experiences, both good and bad. i would like to just find things on clearance and then sell them also, but i'm sure that would be against most companies' rules, right?? would it be better for me to just buy the items myself & be independent rather than going through a company. (which is what i would like to do)
Old 05-02-2012, 05:10 PM

Hi SugarBrat,

If you are still looking at companies or undecided I would love to talk with you. We spent about 5 months researching the various ones before we made the choice we did. My email is tom@lotionsnmotions.com

Best wishes!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBrat View Post
Hey guys, i'm going to start doing parties and i was wondering which companies you prefer. will you please tell me about your experiences, both good and bad. i would like to just find things on clearance and then sell them also, but i'm sure that would be against most companies' rules, right?? would it be better for me to just buy the items myself & be independent rather than going through a company. (which is what i would like to do)
I personally believe buying your own and being independent is the way to go ...

You can easily double your money and offer a much better quality product then most of the Toy Party companies out there.

Dan

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 06-06-2012, 04:45 PM

I hope you are right. I am starting my own home party/private party business and am excited about being my own boss and being able to make my own decisions about what products to feature.

Good luck to you as well!