CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at AdultShopping.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > Party Planners

Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 PM

Default Home party catalog

How are you guys doing prices? Is there a download price list? Or are you just looking up each product? As far as all the other catalogs you can buy is there price lists for those? Just trying to save myself some time. Thanks for your help
Old 11-09-2009, 10:53 AM

There is a price list available on sextoyclub.com.

The other catalogs do not have price lists however you can search sextoyclub.com by manufacturer on the home page.

Thank you!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:31 PM

Question Question for Autumn

What "other" catalogs are you referring to? The catalogs you can order under the category sales tools? I ordered some of those and I am wondering how to come up with price lists for those especially the larger catalogs. It is going to take me forever to look up every item in the book, is there an easier way to do this?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:59 PM

Default use the STC-02.csv ...

you can easily sort the stc-02 feed into manufactures ... then remove the columns you don't want leaving only the item number and the price/s if you want your price and retail price.

Assuming you are wanting price lists for each manufactures catalog

Keep in mind that the STC-02 feed may not have every item that is in the manufactures catalog ... this is most likely why it was suggested to look up the price in sextoyclub.com ... you could use the all-02.csv file, but it is huge (80.4 MB) and could be a pain to work with ...

Dan

Discrete-Sensations.com
Old 09-24-2011, 05:20 PM

Default Catalog Price List

I'm not sure what you mean by the STC-02 feed, but I'm stumped because I ordered a DocJohnson catalog and want to make a price list so I can just order more of the same catalog and make enough money to start my website and ebay store. There is almost $300 pages I know there has to be a simpler way than searching every product and making my own price list, right? I'm hoping anyway! Lol Thank you for your response.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 PM

login to
https://secure2.sextoyclub.com/ws_login.php

click on datafeeds, on the top bar

scroll down to stc-02.csv

download it ...
open it ...
all Doc Johnson items start with DJ

looking at the 2007 catalog, the numbers (1600-01-bx) would be DJ160001 or DJ1600-01 depending on how new the item is in the feed

There are currently about 1500 items that are DJ in the STC feed ... which I assume does not cover all items in the catalog, but would bet if you used the all.csv file you would get most all items in the catalog ... but the all feed makes things hard to work with because of file size and that each vendor gets its own prefix, so you will get repeat pricing / listings

Discrete-Sensations.com