CNV.com Message Forums Forum owned by CNV.com Inc.
Wholesale and Drop Ship Adult Toys at SextoyClub.com
Sex Toys Affiliate program at MyFreeWebSite.com

Go Back   CNV.com Message Forums > Wholesale and Drop Ship: SexToyClub.com > STC General Discussion

Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 AM

Default Keyword Domains for sale

AdultToyShop.net Archive.org first crawled this domain in 2001. Asking price $1000 - SERP Page 1 Yahoo & Bing for the keywords Adult Toy Shop
AdultNoveltyShop.com Archive.org's first crawl was Dec 2000. Asking price $2200
IncredibleSextoys.com Archive.org first crawl 2004. Asking $250
WaterproofRabbits.com Great keyword dotcom name here. Global monthly search volume for the the keywords waterproof rabbit is over 27,000 searches at an average cost per click of $1.45. That's what what you will pay for each click on AdWords for those keywords. Keep in mind that sponsored ads convert at half the rate of organic searches. Asking price $950

These would all make great toy shops. These aged and indexed names are a solid foundation for any business. You wouldn't build a house on a poor foundation. But that's exactly what most people do when starting an online biz. Hand registered domains are not indexed. They have no back links. They just don't compete with the old names on search engines. Keyword names get type-in traffic that converts at twice the rate of PPC and it's free. The reason a domain was registered wayback when is because it was a great name then and it still is. Even if you don't like these names spend a few bucks on a good aftermarket name. You will make it all back in savings that you would have spent on Adwords. Serious offers only please. Contact me for info.

http://AdultNovelty.com

Last edited by AdultNovelty.com; 02-07-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Add domain WaterproofRabbits.com & adjust prices.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:01 AM

Default AdultToyShop.net Page 1 for keywords adult toy shop

After a little SEO my site AdultToyShop.net is on page 1 of Yahoo and Bing for the keywords adult toy shop. Still for sale. Page one is a great place to be when starting an online biz. Make offer!!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:45 AM

Default Catagory Killer name added

I just picked up the Catagory Killer domain AdultNovelties.org. Not the best TLD but I really like this one. I most likely will keep it for development but I am open to serious offers. I also own lots of other adult names. Email me for a list.

XRatedMovie.net
WackingOff.com

http://AdultNovelty.com
Old 03-20-2010, 09:51 AM

Default WaterproofRabbits.com page 1 of Google

With 1,990,000 search results for waterproof rabbits my store WaterproofRabbits.com is in the top 4 search results on page 1 of Google. For an asking price and search volume check my original post of this thread.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:54 PM

great names... (wish I had the $ too take you up on some) Jealous of our domain work, Yes Google seems to highly favor keywords in the domain for ranking. Makes me almost wish I'd picked a different name... But I do like the name PleasurePlayToys

Adult Toys

Atlanta Jobs
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks PleasurePlayToys.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:11 AM

Default MaleAdultToys.com

I recently aquired two great domains for anyone interested in Male adult toys. These are catagory killer dot com domain names for this niche market. The domains are MaleAdultToy.com and MaleAdultToys.com. The keywords " Male adult toys " have a global monthy search volume of 49,500 monthly seaches. That's a lot of potential traffic. The average cost per click for those keywords is $2.66 per click. That's what you will pay to be found in sponsored listings. These are serious names for serious buyers. Serious offers only please.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:41 AM

Default Orgasms.biz

I just aquired a GREAT keyword dictionary name. Orgasms.biz is a great domain for a site. After all we are in the orgasm business. Orgasms is gone in all TLDs including .cc, .tv, .bz, .co.uk, .ws. Make offer!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultNovelty.com View Post
I recently aquired two great domains for anyone interested in Male adult toys. These are catagory killer dot com domain names for this niche market. The domains are MaleAdultToy.com and MaleAdultToys.com. The keywords " Male adult toys " have a global monthy search volume of 49,500 monthly seaches. That's a lot of potential traffic. The average cost per click for those keywords is $2.66 per click. That's what you will pay to be found in sponsored listings. These are serious names for serious buyers. Serious offers only please.
What are your prices for these 2 male domain names? Also send me a private message of a list of all the adult domain names you have. Thanks

Last edited by bmoney; 06-19-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 AM

Default bmoney

Hello bmoney

I am asking $2000 for MaleAdultToys.com and $1500 for MaleAdultToy.com or $2900 for both. At $2.66 a click you could pay Google for just over 1000 clicks to come up for those keywords. Or for the same price with a little SEO you could capture traffic for those words forever. I never spent a dime on AdWords or Yahoo advertising. Yet AdultNovelty.com gets well over 100 visits a day. Mostly direct traffic(type-in traffic). ONLY KEYWORD DOT COM DOMAINS GET TYPE-IN TRAFFIC. Type-in traffic converts at twice the rate of AdWords and IT'S FREE! I also rank on page 1 # 1 position on Yahoo for both adult novelty and adult novelties. All because of the exact-match keyword domain. Also PEOPLE BUY FROM GENERIC DOMAIN SITES! They just don't feel comfortable making a purchase from my-sex-toy.net even if it is a nice site. And if you did get a sale will they remember your domain name to come back as repeat customers? I can tell from Google tracking and shipping addreses that lots of my customers are repeats. MaleAdultToys.com has the potential to capture lots of type-in traffic and search engine traffic and it's easy for repeat customers to remember. These are solid investments that will only increase in value. You will never lose money. Instant message me if you are interested.

Last edited by AdultNovelty.com; 06-20-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typos